The Lost Tribes of New York City is a cute short film from Carolyn London of London Squared Productions. The city’s normally inanimate elements turn into lively reflections of the NYC’s community patches. Enjoy!
- RT @sarahbadr: heart implants, 3D-printed to order — is.gd/6yqfnh 7 hours ago
- The day romance died romantimatic.com 1 day ago
- The Normal Barbie theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 day ago
- A new way of reading that increases your speed by reducing eye movement elitedaily.com/news/technolog… 1 day ago
- Well that made Ukraine a bit more real youtube.com/watch?v=EaPdRN… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
africa amazon america animals animation apple architecture art blog blogging budapest christmas community couchsurfing cycling dance demographics design digital eco economics education energy environment evolution facebook fashion film free freedom funny google green illustration infographics information innovation interactive internet journalism language linguistics london maps marketing media medical mobile moments music open source photography politics psychology recession religion review science search short film social social media social networking society start-up technology TED travel twitter uk urban usa video winter zopa