Infographics are probably the only medium of getting eye candy and information at the same time. You can find 50 great examples collected by Francesco Mugnai in this recent blog post. If you want to continue enjoying the fun of infographics there is also what started me on infographics in the first place, a blog written by Randy Krum called Cool Infographics that delivers nice pieces from time to time. Ning even has its own Visual Thinking Map networks that serves as a collective pool for inforgraphics. Rock on.
- A *MUST* read. medium.com/p/90c75eb7c5b0 1 week ago
- Child marriage law about to come back in Iraq secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Pr… 1 week ago
- Understanding the global financial crisis youtube.com/watch?v=QJYWyT… via @stathissideris 3 weeks ago
- RT @sarahbadr: heart implants, 3D-printed to order — is.gd/6yqfnh 1 month ago
- The day romance died romantimatic.com 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
africa amazon america animals animation apple architecture art blog blogging budapest christmas community couchsurfing cycling dance demographics design digital eco economics education energy environment evolution facebook fashion film free freedom funny google green illustration infographics information innovation interactive internet journalism language linguistics london maps marketing media medical mobile moments music open source photography politics psychology recession religion review science search short film social social media social networking society start-up technology TED travel twitter uk urban usa video winter zopa