John La Grou presents the invention of an intelligent communication system for electricity outlets and appliances plugs. With 350,000 fires and 20,000 dead every year in the US, this simple issue is worth addressing. Beyond the safety advantages, it also offers great energy savings potential, with the possiblity of remote control of unused outlets. With about 10 bln outlets in US alone, the energy savings could be huge.
- RT @sarahbadr: heart implants, 3D-printed to order — is.gd/6yqfnh 2 hours ago
- The day romance died romantimatic.com 1 day ago
- The Normal Barbie theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 day ago
- A new way of reading that increases your speed by reducing eye movement elitedaily.com/news/technolog… 1 day ago
- Well that made Ukraine a bit more real youtube.com/watch?v=EaPdRN… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
africa amazon america animals animation apple architecture art blog blogging budapest christmas community couchsurfing cycling dance demographics design digital eco economics education energy environment evolution facebook fashion film free freedom funny google green illustration infographics information innovation interactive internet journalism language linguistics london maps marketing media medical mobile moments music open source photography politics psychology recession religion review science search short film social social media social networking society start-up technology TED travel twitter uk urban usa video winter zopa